Love morning traffic. I suppose I could avoid it by going to the gym later but it’s nice early in the morning. So are the handful of people there. So, I’ll deal with the traffic but some days…
My car’s kinda small and the rear window is tiny. Traffic was slow so I’m cruising home when this Dodge pickup runs up behind me riding my bumper. He was so close all I could see was the ram symbol on the grill. It looked angry. It seems the closer people get to my rear end the slower my car goes. Drives people nuts but it’s out of my control. The guy behind me went nuts, passed me in a no passing zone and flipped me off. I waved. Hope he has a good cardiologist.
Don’t drive angry, people. Or drunk. Or distracted.
- Hopeless Romantic
- The Last of 2015
- Stuff I Learned As a Kid
- Questions – Fm December 28th, 2015
- Workout 2016 – Fm December 27th, 2015
- Contemplating the Enigmatic – Fm December 26th, 2015
- Weather, Naughty Weather – Fm December 26th, 2015
- Christmas 2 – Fm December 25th, 2015
- Christmas – Fm December 25th, 2015
- Politics – Fm December 9th, 2015