Stuff I’ve learned from dogs:
Learning your position on the pack can be a painful experience for the young.
Naps are important.
Regardless of your age, play can be fun.
Love can exist without conditions.
Personalities and lifestyles can co-exist without prejudice.
Cats are okay if you treat them with respect elsewise they will not hesitate to go full ninja on you.
Naps. Did I mention naps?
Having six dogs trying to get your undivided attention is funny, frustrating and fulfilling. Multitask much?
I love dogs.
- Hopeless Romantic
- The Last of 2015
- Stuff I Learned As a Kid
- Questions – Fm December 28th, 2015
- Workout 2016 – Fm December 27th, 2015
- Contemplating the Enigmatic – Fm December 26th, 2015
- Weather, Naughty Weather – Fm December 26th, 2015
- Christmas 2 – Fm December 25th, 2015
- Christmas – Fm December 25th, 2015
- Politics – Fm December 9th, 2015