Eleven months into my little fitness project and I have to admit I have fewer saggy parts but the ones that are left are really damned persistent. Starting to understand why some folks just say screw it and get plastic surgery. And belly fat is darned near indestructable.
I almost felt stupid arriving at the gym at 5:30 this morning and seeing the only other person there was the attendant at the front desk. Pretty sure I woke him up. But another idiot ahowed up about ten minutes later so at least we could share the stupid. When I left, there were a few more people trying to bike/stairclimb/treadmill their way to sobriety. Post-holiday workouts. Gotta love it.
- Hopeless Romantic
- The Last of 2015
- Stuff I Learned As a Kid
- Questions – Fm December 28th, 2015
- Workout 2016 – Fm December 27th, 2015
- Contemplating the Enigmatic – Fm December 26th, 2015
- Weather, Naughty Weather – Fm December 26th, 2015
- Christmas 2 – Fm December 25th, 2015
- Christmas – Fm December 25th, 2015
- Politics – Fm December 9th, 2015